Hi, I’m Carrie.
And I believe that it’s possible to be productive in your business and life… without being so hard on yourself.
I believe that when we show ourselves grace, we allow ourselves to make more progress toward our goals than we can when we just keep pushing ourselves to DO MORE, DO MORE.
Who I work with
Whether you are working from home while raising a family, working while going to school, or whatever else…
* You are finding yourself intimidated and frustrated with your to-do list
* You have tried productivity hacks and just “working harder” in the past
* But you still feel guilty that you can’t get to everything.
* Living and working with intention
* Saying no to the things that don’t matter
* Adapting productivity systems so they work WITH you, not against you
* Showing yourself compassion and grace
* Going to bed guilt-free, knowing the day was well spent
No one likes dealing with the unexpected. For example, it’s hard to run an online business during a prolonged widespread power outage when covid restrictions and a baby prevent you from just settling into a coffee shop as a makeshift office. But that’s exactly what...
Routines can be one of the easiest ways to build some productive moments into our day. With a solid routine, we don't have to think about what to do, we just DO. But it’s not always easy to know how to set a routine. When we feel scattered, like life is pulling us in...
I've definitely been guilty of having too many time-sensitive tasks on my to-do list sometimes. Well, more than sometimes. There's a lot to do, so a lot makes it onto my to-do list. Only problem is, there's just not enough time in the day to actually get everything...